There have some interesting developments in terms of etsy tools recently, so I have put together an 'Essential Etsy Links Update' for easy reference. Some are new resources, some I've recently discovered!
- Craftopolis - find out which treasuries you're in
- CraftCult - see whether you've been featured on the front page or in the gift guides
- Handmadeology- Timothy Adam's site with tutorials and tips for sellers
- Found-Handmade- Also from Tim, showcasing items from Artfire and Etsy, with a link for sellers to submit their own items
- TweetMeMe- a button so that people can easily retweet your blog to share with others (try it out at the bottom of this post!)
- EtsyMarketing.org - a new site with marketing tips and info for sellers
- TwitterFeed- most of you probably know about this one. It allows you to automatically list your etsy items on twitter as they are added to your store
- Google Analytics for searches within etsy- this Storque update tells you how to change the settings within Google Analytics so that you can see the search terms used by people in the etsy search bar
- Easy free newsletter service Bravenet- I thought this might be of interest too.